Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look Who's 6 Months!

I can not believe you are 1/2 way to your 1st Birthday!! I feel like you were just in my belly and made your presence to the world...and in the blink of an eye you are already 6 months!! You are such a fun loving, happy and easy baby with the most adorable big blue eyes. It still amazes me that I had two kids with white blonde hair, big blue eyes, and the most beautiful ivory porcelain skin. Everyone is amazed by the permanent smile you always have on your face. You love to watch and observe everything we do whether it is cooking dinner, cleaning, watching Ava on a mission, daddy's crazy behavior of jumping and hollering at the t.v. for whatever sports game or when I blow dry my hair. Your big blue eyes light up every time someone new enters the room...especially your sissy. All Ava has to do is look at you and you start laughing! You eat like a horse...I have never seen a baby eat as much cereal, fruits and veggies and then down a 7 oz bottle like you do...and you have the rubber band rolls to show for it!! We love every inch of them! You love to grab your feet and put them in your mouth and it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
You are super easy to put down at night and actually talk yourself to sleep...but you let us know every time you wake up!! We are starting to not feed you every time you wake up but just let you know we are there. It is tough but we all need to start sleeping a little more!! You love to stand up and jump in your jumper....sometimes you jump so hard you fly around in it and love it!! You started sitting up on your 6 month birthday...you are a little flimsy but getting stronger at it everyday. You know you have accomplished something because you sit there looking up at us with the biggest smile. You just started getting up on your knees and rocking back and forth yesterday...as excited as I am for you it makes me extremely sad to see you grow out of being a baby!! We love you so much and are so very blessed to have you!

6 Month Stats:
Weight: 20.13 lbs 93%
Height: 28 inches 90%
Head: 17.25 inches 50%





No comments:

Post a Comment