For many of us, a new year is a chance for us to make crazy resolutions that we never end of sticking with!! A new year brings the anticipation of new projects and developments ahead. It is a time to celebrate change and a chance for new beginnings. The first day of the new year sometimes brings mixed emotions for me...you are celebrating a new chapter as well as saying goodbye to many wonderful things from the year prior. 2010 was a great year....all though many were faced with great trials and lessons to be learned...most people pulled through some very painful life experiences and became even stronger.
We celebrated with a bunch of great friends and all of our kiddos over at Ashlee and Trey's. It was a fun and wild evening filled with laughter and chasing after the kids! I am looking forward to 2011 and everything that lies ahead. I look forward to the unexpected and spending 2011 living life to it's fullest, spending lots of time with family and great friends, watching my kids grow and develop, working hard, exploring, and just being me. I have a feeling this is going to be a really good year! 2011 is the year of the Rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac, a year with attributes of gentleness and luck. Happy New Year everyone!!

Nicole and Amy...aka The Smocked Auction Ladies...love you girls!!


Ava and Grey Bay

Do these kids look excited or what?!?!
Look who I found in bed together!!
Amy and sweet Blakely

Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment