
Landon has made big improvements over the past few days. He is finally on the up and up. Last week got really rough and we had him back at the doctor two more times. He was throwing up constantly and gagging every time we tried to give him his bottle. We almost took him to Children's but the Doctor convinced us that we did not need to do so. Dr. Frank said he had so much mucus in his lungs that this behavior was normal. He gave us a good scare but finally started to improve as of late Thursday. He is now off the nebulizer and has been keeping food down and acting like his normal jolly self!! He is still a little raspy but hopefully that will be gone in the next few days.
I'm so happy to hear baby Landon is doing better!!! It sucks when your babies are sick. You feel so helpless. We have been in our own funk around here as well. Hopefully we can get our kids better and have some "mommy and daddy" time!!!! xoxo!
ReplyDeletePoor Landon! I can't imagine that happy baby being sick. I'm glad he's doing better. We miss you guys. Also, I love the bath pic of the kids. They are so cute!
ReplyDelete