Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello 30's...Yikes!!

Yes I am the BIG 3-0HHH!! I can't believe I am no longer in my 20's...they were a great 10 years!! My 20's were filled with college, dating, friends, wild nights, young love, jet-setting, meeting the man of my dreams, getting married, first house, and the begininng of motherhood! I will cherish my 20's forever...they were very good to me. I will miss them but am looking forward to my 30's and what these next 10 years will bring me and my beautiful family! This is a big year for me as I enter a new decade and prepare to welcome our second child...Landon Ross Hampshire due July 15th. It was a very special weekend for me as we celebrated Landon at my baby shower and then partied it up that night to celebrate my birthday! My dad flew in from Charlotte and I had 20+ friends and family join us for dinner at Sambuca's. It was a fun night...despite being 7.5 months pregnant and the only sober one.



Me and Misha

Me and Suzanne

I love you!!


Suzanne and Alexi

Matt and Misha and Tyler trying to be funny!

Mom and Mitch

Me and my Dad

Ashlee and Trey

I did celebrate with one glass of wine...wish I could have had more but we will save that for next year!!

The love of my life!

That cake was super bright with 30 candles


Tyler picked out the cutest cake from Society Bakery and my favorite...yellow with chocolate icing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment