Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BABY SHOWER #2

Kellie, Suzanne and Lindsey hosted a beautiful baby shower for me on Saturday May 15th at Suzanne's house in honor of Landon Ross Hampshire. It was absolutely perfect and I could not ask for better friends! I truly feel blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family that care so much about me. I had such a great time spending an afternoon with all the amazing women that were there. It was kind of weird with all the blue...as I am so use to pink and girly things! It is going to be an adjustment having another boy in the house! We are just so excited to meet the little guy and have him home all snuggled up with us. Thank you ladies for everything and for being such important people in my life. I have to give a special thanks to my mom as well for being "super mom" and traveling all night and morning from a business trip in Las Vegas just to make it to the shower. I love you very much and hope I am as good of a mom to Ava and Landon as you are to me!



Me and my MOM...I love you!!

Suzanne, Me and Kellie

Me and my little sis....Lindsey


My favorite....Red Velvet cupcakes from Sprinkles

Mom, Brooke and Christine


My dear friend Ashlee

The Baby Food Game
We had to taste each jar of baby food and guess what it was...I feel bad for our babies now that they have to eat some of this stuff...no wonder they spit it out so much!!


Taste Testing



I love Terese's face in this picture...she is looking at us like what are you doing??

Mom and Lindsey (she is new mommy to Deacon Patrick Blair born April 16, 2010)



One of my favorite gifts....Sophie the Giraffe. I never had one for Ava and I hear that all the babies love this...thanks Layla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment