Over the last few weeks we have been pretty busy preparing the house and ourselves for our new arrival who should be here in about 9 weeks. We are so excited and just trying to get everything in order before his arrival...I like to have everything...well lets just say organized. I finally have all of Ava's bedding here and we are just waiting on her bed to arrive, I picked out Landon's fabric and Tyler's mom is in the process of making his bedding (so excited). We are still working on the potty training thing with Ava (she is using it everyday for both #1 and #2 just not every time)..hey I can't complain I think she is doing GREAT! Ava's talking up a storm and is shocking us with her early morning surprises these days. Every morning she walks into our bedroom between 6:30 and 7 AM!! Keep in mind we have lowered her mattress to the floor, put her back in a sleep sack and we are all out of ideas to keep her in her crib. To most parents this may be normal getting up this early...for us it is NOT! Ava has always gone to bed between 8:30-9 and wakes up around 9 AM. So we are slowly adjusting to these early mornings. I guess she is preparing us for the total lack of sleep we are about to have again. I am feeling much better these days after throwing up for the first 6 months of this pregnancy. Tyler and I are trying to get together with friends as much as possible before we enter the whole newborn phase again. Ava and I have been getting together with all her friends and my fun mommy friends as often as we can before I am afraid to leave the house with TWO!!
WILLOWBEND PLAY DATE WITH NICOLAS AND SUZANNE


Best Friends!



Such a handsome little guy!
DINNER WITH THE HUTSONS

Dottie and Ava decided to run around naked for the evening

Cracking up about who knows what...love them!!
AVA AND HER LOVE FOR MOMMY'S SHOES

TAKING A BREAK FROM THE GAME TO DO HER BUSINESS....YOU GO GIRL!!ONE OF AVA'S MANY PEDIS....SHE LOVES THEM!
BABY DEACON BLAIR IS HERE!! HE WAS BORN 4/16/10
9lbs 3 oz
Tyler and Deacon with his proud Papa

Sweet Deacon...I can't wait for him to meet his friend Landon
MISHA'S 30TH B-DAY CELEBRATION AT VICTOR TANGOS4/30/10
Matt, Misha and Tyler

Happy Birthday Misha...I am right behind you...Yikes!!

Make that wish a good one!

Some of the girls at Park

And...the Boys!!
PLAY DATE AT ADDISON CIRCLE WATER PARK
Sweet Brooke

Ava and Brooke had matching swimsuits...so cute!


Brooke trying to decide if she is going to run through the water

The Three Amigos

Ava and Nicolas
No comments:
Post a Comment