I finally got the courage to take Landy Lou to get his FIRST haircut!! Why is it that us moms get so emotional about something that most people give little or no thought to?? Well, a baby's first, no matter what it is, is a memorable and exciting (or sad) experience even if it is something as little as putting them in a stroller for the first time. And what kind of Mom would I be if I didn't document it...haha!! After playing with Landon's hair and realizing that I could put it in a pony tail I was worried that Gloria (YaYa) and Ava might start playing dress up with him...not really but hey you never know!?!? So I loaded the kids up and took them to get new do's!! Ava has not had a haircut in over a year so she was ready for one too...or lets say I was because I am tired of the battles every night after bath time!! I was a bit apprehensive as to what I was walking into at the salon not knowing how these two were going to act. Surprisingly they were both AMAZING!! They both acted like Pros! Landon was Mr. Cool!! The ladies could not believe how calm he was...no crying and no squirming!! I on the other hand am thinking maybe it's not time to cut his hair yet...too late the first snip had taken place!! I am sure I looked like one of those crazy moms going back and forth taking pictures and making sure everyone was okay!! Who was I to think they needed some extra TLC from Mom?? They were just fine!!
First Haircut = Total Success!!



I cant believe you cut it!!!! Isn't it crazy how it makes them look so much older. We miss you! Lets get together this week!
ReplyDelete