Ava started school a couple of weeks ago at Carpe Diem, a private pre-school in Frisco. I had her in a MDO program last year that was not at all successful! I researched a ton of programs in the Frisco and Plano area for her all summer. After touring and visiting with many many different schools I found that Carpe Diem was the perfect fit for her. She is in week 3 going Tuesdays and Thursdays all day and is loving it!! Her two teachers, Mrs. Lauren and Ms. Trisha, are absolutely amazing!! She has computer, spanish, art and music class every Tues/Thurs and gymnastics once a week. They have to wear a little uniform and it is pretty adorable!! I love it because two days a week she doesn't fight me with what she is going to wear...woohoo!! She starts soccer this week so stay tuned to some cute pics and posts of this new adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment