Are we really less than two weeks away from Christmas?!?! Seriously, I do not know where the time goes. So, since I am such a bad mommy and don't have baby books for the kids...this is our family album that the kids will hopefully look back on one day.
Can you believe Landon is 5 months? I can't believe how big this adorable little guy is getting. I have to post his 4 month stats or my Grandma will never forgive me...love you Grandma!!
Weight: 18.4 lbs (90%)
Height: 27 inches (90%)
Head: 16.5 inches (50%)

Our butterball is AWESOME! He is rolling over from front to back and back to front...as soon as you put him down he rolls onto his tummy. He smiles from ear to ear all the time and has the cutest giggle. He mostly giggles at his sissy or when Tyler and I tickle him...he loves being tickled!! He truly is the happiest baby. He is big...I mean huge!! He is wearing 9-12 month clothes and seems to being growing out of those already. I don't know how I am going to feed this kid when he gets older!

He is eating rice cereal with bananas for breakfast/lunch and veggies for dinner (sometimes). He still sucks those bottles down like a champ...6-8oz every 3-4 hours during the day and goes for a 6-8 hour stretch at night. He is our early snoozer, typically passed out no later than 7:30 every night! He is still waking up anywhere from 1:30 to 5:30 for another feeding and then goes back down till about 6 or 7. Not great but it will do. We were super spoiled with Ava's LOVE of sleep! She started sleeping 12 hours a night at 9 weeks!!
Landon never cries except for when he is hungry or tired. He is super laid back and stays pretty entertained all day by his big sis. We wake up every morning to Ava singing, "I love you, you love me...we're a happy family" in his crib!! Tyler and I lay in bed and laugh at how cute they are. Landon is the biggest love muffin and is such a joy! He makes me want to have more boys...never thought I would say that!!
Landon's First taste of carrots

Ava is 2 1/2 going on 10! She is still her spunky little self and is definitely our spirited child! It is so much fun watching her grow and develop her own personality. She keeps us on our toes at all times! I seriously do not know how she maintains so much energy! Naps are becoming a thing of the past and we are lucky if we get 3 a week.

She loves for me to paint her toes/nails and put bows in her hair (finally). She loves to help us cook, make Landon bottles, clean (YAY), dress herself, brush her own teeth, put deodorant on, take showers by herself, dancing and playing hide and go seek with daddy. She is the best eater and eats everything from avocados and cucumbers to salmon and any kind of meat! She loves to color and put stickers EVERYWHERE! Her baby right now is Elmo...she changes his diapers, gives him play time in Landon's jumper and down for naps after she rubs his back...super cute!

She is so funny to be around and is already too smart for her own good! I know that we are going to be in so much trouble when she gets older...or maybe we already are!! My mom and I took Ava to see Santa and when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas...well this was her response "a phone, a t.v. and Justin Beiber"!! REALLY...this is what a 2 year old asks for!! What happened to toys???
Mommy and Daddy love you both so much!! You bring so much joy to us every day!!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment