Life has been a little crazy which means us Mom's get a little lazy planning things at times. Suzanne, Kellie and I are the worst when it comes to sticking with a weekly or even bi-weekly schedule with the kids play dates. So we finally got the kids back on track and enrolled them in gymnastics at The Gymnastics Place and swimming starting in January. This is super special to me because this is where I took gymnastics as a little girl. Nicolas, Brooke and Ava started last Wednesday and were super duper cute!! They have their own private class with Mrs. Jamie for an hour. They had so much fun and loved it. Us Mom's loved being able to sit there talking and catching up!
These pictures are great. I espcially love Ava's pose in the last pic - she looks so sweet. It's great to have this on the schedule - I love Wednesdays now!
ReplyDelete