Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving...a month late!!

The holidays this year have been so much fun! Ava is at an age where she is starting to understand everything and really enjoy our family traditions. This year has been especially fun because we have our new addition and I am not throwing up in my cave like I was last year!! My Dad flew in from Charlotte for a week and we had a really good time with him...still trying to convince him to move here! I don't think he has any reasons left as to why he shouldn't...wink wink! My mom and Mitch hosted Thanksgiving like they always do and it was amazing as usual. Last year there were about 30+ people and this year she kept it a bit smaller...22 people! Mom loves to cook and make sure everyone leaves with there belly's so full that their buttons are undone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holidays with your friends and family! Love to you all from the Hamphires...xoxo!
The Hosts....Mimi and P-pa

Someone got attacked by Mimi

Ava with her cousins Kenneth and Natalie

Mom and Uncle Jeff....and Landy Lou

Brother and Sister...2nd attempt

There's our butterball...xoxo

Ava got a kiss from Grandpa

Beautiful Sisters...Lucy and Emma

3 Generations


Mitch, Vicky and Mom


Silly Girl


Landon and Grandma

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment