Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He DID IT!!!!!

I am so incredibly proud of my amazing husband! Today, May 22, 2012, marks a day we have been waiting for a VERY long time! He finally did it...he is now an official college graduate!! 8 years ago Tyler decided to leave the Marines and not enlist for another 4 years. In 2004 we decided to leave sunny San Diego and move back to our hometown of Dallas, TX. He got a job that wasn't exactly what he dreamed of and soon realized that his Marine background was not going to cut it when looking for the career he wanted....he needed a college degree! After our first year of marriage and bouncing the idea of going back to school, he finally enrolled in 2005. 7 years later....2 kids, 3 houses, a wife, always working full time, a new business venture with The Fence Family, he has finally completed his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management...WHOOWHOO!!! Tyler is an amazing, dedicated, loving and hard working man and I could not be any more proud of him. I am such a lucky girl to have found him and somehow convinced him (hehe) to be my husband/lover/partner in life, best friend of 10 years and father to our beautiful, smart and heathly 2 kids!! I love this man with all my heart and could not imagine this journey with out him.

We love you and it is FINALLY time to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment