Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 1/2 Months of Pure LOVE!!

Sweet Landy Lou, please slow down for mommy!! You are growing way too fast! I want to stop time, otherwise before I know it you are going to be a toddler on the run. I can't even imagine getting upset with you...hard to believe since your little mischievous sister is in time out pretty much every day!! You are just so darn cute and mommy can't imagine the day I have to discipline you...so sad to think about. You have been crawling for about a month now. As soon as you are down you almost always make a mad dash for mommy and daddy's bathroom. You are either in our closet chewing on mommy's shoes or standing up at the bathtub trying to figure out how you can get all those bath toys. You are pulling up on anything you can get your hands on and are curious about EVERYTHING! You are most curious about our food to the point that I feel really bad because you can't eat it yet. You finally just got your first two bottom teeth a week ago....I was starting to wonder if you had any in there. You love to be where everyone else is and get so upset if we leave the room for a second. You put your arms up in the air and reach for us to pick you up. I think I actually sigh every time you do it because again...you are just so stinking lovable! At night time you get a little cranky around 6:30-7 so we know it is bath time!! Bath time is your favorite! You take a bath with your sissy every night and you both love it! You get so unhappy if she is not in there with you. Surprising because all she does is decorate your head with bubbles, pour water on you and take your toys from you...you love it though! You definitely are the most laid back and happy baby. You (and your sissy) are mommy and daddy's absolute pride and joy and melt our hearts everyday!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy! He's growing up way too fast! I can't tell who he looks more like. I see so much of you in him. Thats why he's laid back. LOL! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete