Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler's 31st Birthday was on Monday the 28th. I still can not believe we are in our 30's...sounds so grown up! Too bad we are still a bunch of kids but with more direction, focus and RESPONSIBILITIES...woohoo!! We celebrated on Saturday night with my sis, Clayton, and the Blair's (Lindsey and Todd) at Trulucks and then headed over to the Rattlesnake Bar at the Ritz. Dinner was amazing even though they were completely out of Florida Stone Crabs...that was all Tyler wanted for his birthday! I think all of our mouths dropped when the waiter told us...dinner was still fabulous and we had a little too much fun...I think we kept the tables around us and the waiters pretty entertained!! Then Sunday we had Tyler's parents, Mom and Mitch over for dinner and the Oscars. Mom made an amazing beef tenderloin and Christine made an amazing homemade chocolate cake with white icing...Tyler's fave!! We celebrated on Monday with just the 4 of us and had fun goofing off with the kids and making a yummy dinner. Happy Birthday to my love and I hope it was a good one...xoxo!!







No comments:

Post a Comment