Our baby boy is TWO Months!! I have been dreading this time to come because I knew that I was going to have to leave my babies and go back to work! I am so thankful for these last two months I have had at home with the kids and can't believe the summer is almost over! Ava has been taking full advantage of the pool and can swim all by herself now! Thanks to Tyler's hard work and dedication with her. I am so proud of her and can't believe I have a two year old that swims. Landon is doing great...as you will see he is a SUPER good eater! He eats ALL the time and I mean ALL the time...he eats the same amount that a 4 month old eats! He is such a chunk that even his doctor asked me yesterday if I was sure he was only 2 months...what can I say we have BIG kids! He is so laid back and is the sweetest baby...but what baby isn't sweet! He smiles and laughs all the time and is such a happy baby. He is so good that I feel like sometimes with all the craziness you could forget about him. Unlike our 2 year old that throws herself on the floor and has temper tantrums for NO reason. Landon doesn't have much of a choice but to get on board and enjoy the ride because at times it can get pretty bumpy!! The good news is that Ava is absolutely AMAZING with him and has the biggest heart...thank goodness!
2 Month Stats:
Weight: 14.8....95%
Height: 23 1/2 inches....75%
Head: 15 3/4 inches....50%
No comments:
Post a Comment