Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A BIG Weekend

This past Labor Day Weekend was a BIG weekend for us! It was our 6 Year Anniversary and Emma and Reid's wedding. They actually got married on our anniversary...September 4th. It was so much fun celebrating our special day with so many family and friends and watching another couple celebrate their love and and the beginning of their future together.

Tyler and I got a room at the Crescent for Saturday night so Gloria came and stayed with the kids and we had a very nice 24 hours OFF! We relaxed by the pool all day soaking up the sun, ordering lunch poolside and drinking margaritas! It was so much fun!! Just as I was finished getting ready for the wedding Tyler came up behind me and surprised me with the most amazing gift...a BEAUTIFUL ring representing both Ava and Landon with their birthstones! It was the perfect gift after 14 years of knowing each other, almost 9 years together, 6 years married and two beautiful babies later!! I love this man so much and everyday that goes by I am so incredibly thankful to have such a wonderful man by my side that I love so dearly and is my best friend in the world!
A Look Back......
September 4, 2004






6 Years Later....
Emma and Reid's Rehearsal Dinner


The Bride and Groom


3 Besties...Michelle, Ellen and Mom





Mother of the Bride and Mom

Tyler crashes the picture

Relaxing at the Crescent


My Beautiful ring...thank you baby!! I love you!!
Diamonds for Ava and Moonlight Ruby for Landon



Mom and her two girls


Mother of the Bride with 2 of her 3 beautiful girls


Sweet Maddie the Flower Girl


Aunt Michelle and Aunt Leslie

Maddie and Will


Congratulations Emma and Reid!!

Tyler and Robert with the London Boys




Ya'll are next!!


Father Daughter Dance



Sisters

Sisters...I love you Linds!!











No comments:

Post a Comment