Saturday, August 14, 2010

Landon's One Month

I am a week behind but our sweet baby boy is already one month!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by and I only have 3 1/2 more weeks at home with the kids before I go back to work!! Landon is such a sweet baby...super relaxed and calm! He is the biggest snuggle bug and LOVES to be held and sleep right up against me or Tyler. He is sleeping most of the night in the bassinet but sometimes gets grumpy around 6 AM and just wants to be in bed snuggled up. We can't help but to enjoy this because Ava never wanted to snuggle. He is eating 4-6 oz each feeding and is sleeping anywhere from 3 1/2 to 5 hours at night. He smiles all the time and loves it when we make owl noises. Landon loves getting kisses and opens his mouth especially for them! He loves his big sister and just stares at her in total amazement. Ava is so good with him and is such a big helper. We love this boy so much and feel like we have been a family of four forever!


Weight: 10.05 lbs....50%


Length: 21 1/4 inches....50%


Head: 15 inches...50%





Landon 5 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment