Friday, June 18, 2010

Ava's First Week of Summer School

Ava started summer camp this week at Grace Presbyterian. She is going 2 days a week from 9-1 for 6 weeks and then will start back up in the Fall 3 days a week. I was so worried about how she would do....much to my surprise she did awesome!! She gets a little fussy when I leave her which is a little heartbreaking but no meltdowns! The teachers said she did great and played so well with the other kids. I am so happy that I decided to take this next step and enroll her in this program. Ava is super active and loves to play with other kids so I knew this would be good for her. Since I work full time, we have Gloria (Yaya) at home with Ava from 9-5:30 4 days a week and then I get to stay home on Wednesdays with her. I try to always have a play date or some sort of activity planned on Wednesdays but it is hard working full time and trying to fit fun activities in with other kids. Gloria is so amazing with Ava....we are truly so lucky to have her in our lives. She is part of the family now and Ava just absolutely adores her Yaya! Ava turned two in April and I new it was time to put her in some sort of weekly program with other kids and structured activities but still have enough time with Yaya. With Landon's arrival quickly approaching I thought it would be good for Ava to get out of the house every week and go have some fun of her own with friends!

First Day of School

2nd day of school...a little morning grumpiness

There we go...a little more excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment