So I feel like a ticking clock these days....every day I wake up thinking..."Is this going to be the day we get to meet our baby boy?" Well I have a feeling he is going to stay all snuggled up in my belly until the very end. Last week I went in and I was 3 cm dilated...which to me was HUGE! I went from 2 cm to 3 cm in one week! I know that there are tons of moms walking around at 3 cm for weeks or even 4 cm but I did start to panic! Well a week later....nothing! I go back in tomorrow and we will see what the Doc says. We are definitely scheduled for next Thursday the 8th to meet our little guy...we could not be any more excited! Ava is already making room for Baby Landon in her life...when we all cuddle in bed or sit on the couch together she makes a spot for Baby Landon to sit...it is soooo cute! She looks at the bassinet we have set up in our room and leans over to say "Baby Landon night night" I can't wait for our "Texas Tornado" to meet him! I can see her and Landon together now and it already melts my heart! My girlfriend and Tyler took some pics this past week of the big belly! We love you Landon and can't wait to meet you!


You look precious! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with delivery.
ReplyDelete