I had a business trip to San Diego last week and boy was I excited! Tyler and I lived in San Diego for 3 years and then moved back to Dallas in July '04 before we got married in September. Crazy enough neither of us have been back to SD since we moved....I know so sad! Now that my regional office is there I will be making many trips to beautiful California. One of my very best friends, Brooke, and I moved to SD from Dallas (her 2001 and me January of 2002) and were roomies. She stayed and has officially become a Cali girl. I have begged and begged her to move back to Dallas for years but after this trip I now remember why she never wants to leave and don't understand why Tyler and I ever did?!?! Anyways long story short, I had business there Wed-Fri and then stayed the weekend with Brooke and had some awesome and much needed girl time with her! We had so much fun and I can't wait to go back in a couple of months!
Jocelyn's 5th Birthday Party!
11 years ago







Love you!!! Cant wait to have you come back!!! .... and now its my turn to get you all to move back here:)
ReplyDelete