Happy Happy Birthday to my amazing husband of almost 6 years. Tyler and I are both celebrating a new decade this year, CRAZY!! I can't believe my hubby, which I have known since I was 17....is 30!!! 30 always seemed so FAR away...but it has kindly approached us. We have so many great memories together and this is just the beginning of so many great more! We had 20 wonderful friends and family join us in the celebration Saturday night. We went to Cuba Libre for dinner and then to Park for some much needed fun and catching up with friends. Tyler definitely had a good time...maybe a little too much fun!! I think he was on a mission to prove that he still had it and could hang like he use to at 21. Happy Birthday baby and I am right behind you....muah!!


Tyler and his bestie Todd


John, me and the Birthday Boy!

Dylan, Courtney, Lucy and Robert


Happy 30th Baby!!


Say Cheese!!

Lindsey (31 weeks Preggers) Jamie (20 weeks)

Courtney and Me

Courtney, Lucy, me and Robert

Courtney, Amanda, Tyler, Lucy and Me!!

The Boys....Tyler, Travis and Dylan

Lucy and Suzanne

Girls just wanna have fun!!
Lucy, Victoria, Suzanne, Me and Amanda...love you girls!!

I love you baby....I hope it was a fun one!! XOXO
Thanks for including us on your special day. Looking forward to celebrating Jamie's next! 30s are the new 20s! Welcome to the club.
ReplyDelete